Monday, November 5, 2007

Staying Connected


One of the ideas we discussed at the meeting of the Peconic Conference on Sunday, November 4 at Hope, Selden was to begin creating a way of connecting with each other via the internet.


I suggested that we consider the idea of a Conference Blogpage that everyone could get access to so they could add their announcements, thoughts, problems, and questions for everyone else interested in staying connected.

I have set up this Blog site (http://www.peconic.blogspot.com/) as a way to start out. It's free and we can all use it as much as we want.

If you are interested in joining in to this experiment, send me a note at my e-mail address: rohill@optonline.net and I will send you access information. As part of your involvement you will probably be asked to establish a google account. Don't let that scare you. It's the way you get into the blog system.

I have a lot to do today, so I'll just send this out now. Hope to hear from you soon. Dean Rich Hill

2 comments:

Pastor Rich Hill said...

I like to test things out.

Pastor Rich Hill said...

This Sunday, December 16, Hope will be decorating the church for Christmas and sending out Christmas carolers to sing for homebound and shut-ins. All are welcome. We leave at 3 p.m. from the church.